To become a class representative contact
Dick Enderly '71 at Membership@USNAHamptonRoads.com.
The primary role of a class representative is to help the membership committee promote chapter membership by:
- Helping with chapter event check-ins using chapter-owned tablets (training to be provided as needed).
- Conducting outreach to classmates in the Hampton Roads area via telephone or email to support membership efforts and promote events (about 1-2 times per year).
- Volunteering as a chapter event coordinator for a happy hour or other chapter event (as often as once per year).
Additional class representatives roles include, but are not limited to:
- Promoting the mission and ideals of the U.S. Naval Academy.
- Assisting in maintaining and updating accurate contact information on classmates in the Hampton Roads area.
- Promoting membership in the Hampton Roads Chapter and inform local classmates of significant USNA Alumni Associaton and Foundation events and information.
Things to know:
- Class representatives are volunteers and the Hampton Roads Chapter appreciates their support in coordinating communication with classmates.
- Class representatives must be a member in good standing of both the USNA Alumni Association and the USNAAA Hampton Roads Chapter.
- Class representatives are encouraged to communicate with Hampton Roads area classmates via any means they desire (e.g. social media, phone, email, etc.).